What did Nephi prophesy about the following events?
- The destruction and captivity of Jerusalem under Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon (see 2 Nephi 25:10).
- The restoration of the Jews under Cyrus of Persia (see v. 11).
- The rejection of the Son of God by the Jews (see v. 12).
- The death and resurrection of Jesus (see v. 13).
- The second destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans in A.D. 70 (see v. 14).
- The scattering of the Jews (see v. 15).
- The eventual acceptance of Jesus as the Messiah by the Jews (see v. 16).